It’s no secret that 2020 has been incredibly overwhelming for so many reasons. And it’s safe to say that this upcoming election has shown to be a source of great fear, anxiety and stress in our nation. It can feel like such a challenge to break through all of the noise and figure out how to approach your own opinions on politics through the lens of a biblical worldview. I’ve been on this journey myself for quite some time, and although it’s not easy, I know it is so very important. But I have hope because the victory is already won. And my prayer is that as followers of Jesus, we will never forget that we are one body united through Christ, learning to love one another through our differences.
I wanted to provide a place where all the resources I’ve shared can live in one place! I will also be updating this overtime so feel free to check back anytime! I hope some of these resources are helpful for you!
- Girls Night with Stephanie May Wilson, Ep. #104: How to Quiet the Noise and Figure Out What YOU Believe About Politics (Without Anyone Yelling At You!)
- The Happy Hour #313: Eugene Cho
- Faith & Politics Special with Kathryn Freeman and Scott Sauls
- Faith & Politics Special with Amy Wolff and Eugene Cho
- The Gospel Coalition Podcast, David Platt’s Plea Before You Vote
- The Open Door Sisterhood Podcast, Ep.254: Hard Conversations Series: Politics with Sarah B. Anderson
- The Church Politics Podcast, How Much Should Christians Celebrate If Their Party Wins the Election?
- Thou Shalt Not Be A Jerk by Eugene Cho
- A Gentle Answer by Scott Sauls
- Before You Vote by David Platt
*We use Amazon affiliate links
Note: Just a reminder as you explore these resources, remember to use discernment. While I may recommend a book, author, podcast, etc., it does not suggest that I am in full agreement with every opinion/statement that the author portrays.
CONNECT WITH JAMIE