(If you are reading via an RSS feed or your email, you’ll need to click over HERE to listen to podcast)
Today’s guest on the Happy Hour is Annie Downs. Annie and I met this past Spring at the If Gathering and I knew when I met her that I would love her and she would be such a fun person! It was such a blast chatting with her on this podcast! We talked a lot about being BRAVE, especially since her newest book is called LET’S ALL BE BRAVE, we discussed college & fantasy football, she told me about when she was on the red carpet for the movie premier of The Fault In Our Stars, the Bachelorette, “hook-up culture” , the Civil Wars, and finally what we are watching and reading.
This podcast cracked me up because so many times we just would talk over each other and laugh so loud. She was a super fun guest! I’m giving away TWO signed copies of LET’S ALL BE BRAVE to one of you guys. Here’s what I need you to do …. tell someone about the podcast. You can do that via your social media, or an email, or a phone call, or whatever you want. Or subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher if you haven’t, and then leave me a comment telling me what you did and on Friday I’ll pick a winner! So easy people!
Links from the Show:
- LET’S ALL BE BRAVE – Annie’s newest book which I read this summer and loved!
- Vanderbilt player proposal
- Fault in Our Stars red carpet
- Donna Freitas book about the hook-up culture
- Civil Wars break up
- Annie’s watching: Orphan Black, Deadliest Catch, Don’t be Tardy & Suits
- I’m waiting for Homeland to come back on
- Annie just finished reading Where’d You Go Bernadette and is reading Beautiful Ruins, The Meaning of Marriage, and Interrupted
How to keep up with Annie:
**Don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered to win LET’S ALL BE BRAVE!**