I don’t know what’s more shocking – that Mother’s Day is approaching already or that we’re almost ⅓ of the way through 2021! Or maybe it’s that this will be our second Mother’s Day in a global pandemic?! If you had told me this time last year that I’d be saying that again in April of 2021, I would’ve cried probably!
And yet, here we are!
Here’s the deal: Mother’s Day will be here before we know it and it sneaks up on us every. single. year. Not only is it right around the corner but if we’ve learned anything in the last year, it’s that EVERYONE is ordering online. Packages are getting delayed or just taking longer than expected, so getting ahead of the rush is super important right now! YOU’VE GOT THIS.
Also, something I always say when it comes to Mother’s Day is this: Yes, take this day to give some extra love to your moms! But also think about the women in your life who have shaped you, grounded you, and played a big part in who you are today in 2021! Sometimes that’s a sister, a neighbor, a mentor, a friend! I know there’s women who come to mind – take time to remember them and thank them, too!
Alright, we’ve got some GREAT ideas for you – We highlight a few key vendors that we love, AND some Ivey Media team picks! We’ll just say you’re welcome in advance because we’re truly that confident you’ll find something you love!
Trove partners with artisans and ethical factories around the world to provide affordable stylish clothing for women on the go. They are committed to pushing forward in sustainability and partnership to be more kind to people, the planet, and animals. Trove’s beautiful and sustainable sandals are made in a solar-powered factory in Haiti, from responsibly sourced leather, with a unique up-cycled tire tread sole. Pick up this great gift quick, because supplies are limited!
Our team actually heard about this company from when Gretchen Saffles was on the podcast! She absolutely raved about them so we had to look them up! This is tea like you’ve never imagined it… Straight from the farm, fields, and briar patch, Piper & Leaf tea is created with love in Lacey’s Spring, Alabama. A family-owned, family-run business, Piper & Leaf Artisan Tea Company creates award-winning
Duncan & Stone Paper Co. is a faith-based product line specifically capturing your life story through the art of journaling. Prompted and meaningful keepsake journals and paper goods products for every generation, each journal captures the most important moments of every life stage. From family recipe books to journals for the little ones, they truly have the most beautiful and sentimental gifts!
- Able: Jean Jacket // I love this jean jacket so much that I recently thought about gifting myself another one to have on standby just in case something happened to this one! We have a special 30% off code — JAMIEMOM30 (good through the 27th). As always, all of Jamie’s Able favorites can be found here. And you can use her code JAMIE25 anytime you shop for 25% off.
- Sanctuary Project Earrings // A simple pair of gold earrings is a must in every woman’s jewelry box and these new earrings from Sanctuary Project make me so happy! Use code JAMIE20 for 20% off!
- Bath Bombs // You all know I love taking baths, and not only are these bath bombs amazing, but they are also made by someone who spent a good portion of their life in a refugee camp before settling in Washington state.
- Parker Clay: Zahra Wallet // my mom has been on the hunt for the perfect wallet that will hold all the things, open widely, is compact, and stylish. This leather fair trade ethically made wallet checks off all her boxes.
- Bamboo jammie set // ladies- no matter if you are the auntie, mama, or bed friend, we all love us some buttery soft jammies. These are great bc that cover all sizes and are perfect for warmer spring and summer nights.
- Puzzles // there is not a time in my life I don’t remember a puzzle being worked on in my home. Our family has always been into puzzling and my mom is the queen of the activity. Shh! Don’t tell her, but she’s getting this incredible puzzling board. And we a few new puzzles, too!
- Yeti Rambler // I cannot go a day without coffee, and I have been loving this Yeti Rambler for my coffee on the go! It keeps your coffee hot, and it fits well in my car and stroller cup holders.
- Revlon Hair Dryer & Brush // I have never been able to use a round brush while blow drying my hair… until now that I have the Revlon One-Step dryer and volumizer. It is such a game changer and so easy to use. My mother-in-law gifted mine to me, and now I want everyone to have one!
- She Reads Truth Bible // I love the She Reads Truth Bible – it is beautiful and so well done. It comes in several colors and styles, but I think my mom will love the champagne color!
- PoppyDotCo // Who doesn’t love fun jewelry?! PoppyDot Co. is a colorful online Jewelry shop based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas. I would definitely say earrings are their specialty! What I love about them if they have options for any style. If your mom is into colorful and bold jewelry, they’ve got it! If she likes solid and neutral jewelry, they’ve got that, too! The Carrington Dangles are a personal favorite. My mom will LOVE the peach colored pair.
- Gal Meets Glam Jumpsuit // My favorite dress line is Gal Meets Glam Collection and I was SO sad when they had to discontinue the collection last year. Luckily, there’s still a few pieces floating around the internet, specifically on Nordstrom Rack! My mom loves versatile pieces that can change the occasion based on the shoes you wear. This jumpsuit is perfect because you can throw on some cute white kicks and it’s a casual day outfit. Or wear it with heels and it’s perfect for church or a summer wedding! The best part? It’s on sale for 70% off!
- Gardener’s Harvest Basket // My mom is a mega gardener. She’s always texting me pictures of her watermelons and eggplants and lemon trees and it’s the cutest thing. (Literally as I was writing this she texted me a picture of her veggies.) I want to give her something that makes it easy to carry all her fresh produce to the house and this basket is so perfect. She can even hose everything off before bringing it inside!
Mary Grace’s Picks
- Bryan Anthony Jewelry // Every single piece of jewelry from Bryan Anthony has a significant meaning, giving your mother’s day gift an extra special touch. There are so many options for all of the mommas out there!
- Pour Over Coffee Maker // Every morning before her quiet time, my mom loves to make her cup of coffee in a pour over coffee maker! It makes the coffee taste so fresh and is a perfect gift for the coffee loving moms out there.
- Personalized Canvas // Support small businesses on Etsy while purchasing a beautiful canvas with a captured moment for your mom. This is such a personalized gift and is such a sweet way to remember special moments.
If you are looking for other great ideas be sure and check out all of our past Holiday Gift Guide shows from the past few years.
What’s the best gift you’ve ever received for Mother’s Day? Best gift you’ve ever given for Mother’s Day? Let us know in the comments!!!
CONNECT WITH JAMIE