You know I believe that stories change the world. From major Hollywood blockbusters to the stories we tell one another over coffee, stories can stir our affections and move us towards growth. As Christians, our stories are more impactful than any superhero movie could ever be.
Yet, I’ve heard from you and myself lived through times where we feel like we can’t tell our story. We believe lies that keep us enslaved to fear and feeling trapped and isolated. But, this isn’t the message of the Gospel. This is why I am so excited to tell you about my new teaching series and study, Your Story Matters, where we are going to confront the lies below that keep women from sharing their stories:
- My story doesn’t matter
- The story is not mine to share
- My story is not big enough, or it’s too much
- I can’t share my story becase I’m still in the messy middle of it
- People will think less of me if I share my story
- No one will understand or no one will care about my story
Friends, we need to get rid of these lies and start viewing our stories through the lens of the Gospel! Every story matters and your story will change the world. You can pre-order the study right now and get a special discount and bonus episode and study guide!
Pre-order Set includes:
• Six video sessions
• Your Story Matters Study guide
• BONUS Episode and Study Guide “Sharing Your Story with Your Spouse”